Soy Milk Shabu Shabu Hot Pot.
You can cook Soy Milk Shabu Shabu Hot Pot using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soy Milk Shabu Shabu Hot Pot
- You need 400 ml of “A” Soy milk.
- Prepare 400 ml of “A” Kombu dashi soup stock.
- It’s 150 ml of “A” Dashi soy sauce (I used Yamaki brand's kappou shiro-dashi).
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of White part of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 tbsp of “B” Toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Silken tofu.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) “C” Shabu-shabu grade sliced pork.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) “C” Enoki mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, mizuna, Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of “C” Toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of “C” Dried yuzu citrus zest.
- It’s 1 of Minced green onions or scallions.
- Prepare 1 of Kombu dashi soup stock.
Soy Milk Shabu Shabu Hot Pot instructions
- Prepare plenty of kombu dashi soup stock by soaking the kombu in a pot full of water, then removing it right before the water comes to a boil..
- Mince the onions as thinly as possible. Finely slice the Japanese leek into rounds. Cut the tofu into 5 cm cubes..
- Combine all of the “A” ingredients in an earthenware pot, heat, and add half of the tofu right from Step 2 right before it comes to a boil..
- I used Yamaki brand's “Kappou Shiro-dashi.” Adjust the amount to taste..
- When the soup from Step 3 comes to a boil, turn off the heat, and add the onion and Japanese leek from Step 2 and add the “B” toasted sesame seeds..
- Chop the “C” ingredients into your preferred sizes, prepare the minced green onions, then it's done To me, the mizuna is essential..
- Bring a portable stove to the table, and enjoy eating shabu shabu all together If it boils down too much, add more of the kombu dashi stock..
- I finish the meal with ramen served in the leftover soup, but it also tastes great risotto-style; just add rice. No seasonings; just garnish with green onions..
- At the restaurant, they also finish this off by adding rice to create a risotto-style dish. Grind black pepper over before serving..