Beef chow mein. This Beef Chow Mein is a quick and easy one pot meal loaded with tender beef, flavorful vegetables and fried noodles. Authentic Beef Chow Mein – The tender beef melts in your mouth. Today I'm sharing all my tips and tricks for how to make Beef Chow Mein.
Asian Medley Frozen Veggies Make The Prep Quick & Easy! An easy beef chow mein is one of the tastiest Chinese dishes and if you are in the mood to rustle up your own, rather than ordering takeout, you can expect not only to save money but also to be able to. Feel free to add meat, seafood, tofu, and/or whatever extra veggies you. You can have Beef chow mein using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef chow mein
- It’s of Beef chow mein you will need.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 700 grams of diced beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of stir fry noodles.
- You need 2 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 bunch of Baby pak choy, trimmed, shredded.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 100 ml of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 stick of spring onions.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
Beef chow mein is the perfect quick meal that you can prepare in no time after a busy day. It is a handy dish for using whatever vegetables you happen to have leftover in the fridge. I have made beef chow mein for my family for years. The kids loved it as toddlers and I found it was a great way to add vegetables into their meals – plus the kids loved the addition of wiggly noodles!
Beef chow mein step by step
- Pre heat the wok (frying pan) on medium heat for 30 seconds before adding the extra virgin olive add the extra virgin olive oil after 30 seconds. (look for the smoke signal before adding anything to the wok).
- Add the diced beef to the wok and give the wok a good few flicks so the olive oil covers the beef and wait till the beef is brown on all sides..
- Add 2 dashes of worcestershire sauce to bring the flavours out in the beef..
- Mean while place noodles in a heat proof bowl cover with boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes then add the stir fry noodles to wok and add the soy sauce so it gives the noodles and beef a tastier taste..
- Then chop the red pepper into long slices and add to the wok..
- add the cup of beef stock to make a beefy chinese sauce. (beef stock and soy sauce go well together in my opnion to make a nice chinese beef sauce).
- Slice the spring onions and add to the wok..
- crush the garlic clove and add to the wok.
- Slice up the baby pak choy and add to the wok..
- When you have done all of this, give the wok a good stir for 3 minutes so the beef sauce covers all of the ingredients and is piping hot..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Chow Mein (sometimes spelled as chowmin) is one of the best Chinese recipes. It's made of noodles, vegetables, protein such as chicken, shrimp, beef or pork. The ingredients are stir-fried with cooking. Beef – For this beef chow mein recipe, you can substitute it with any kind of meat. You can also make this vegetarian by omitting the meat (and the marination) steps.