Youlinji – Chinese Deep-fried Chicken for Bento.
You can have Youlinji – Chinese Deep-fried Chicken for Bento using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Youlinji – Chinese Deep-fried Chicken for Bento
- You need 1 slice of Chicken breast or thigh.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ★Sake.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★Grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of Japanese leek sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of Oil for deep frying.
Youlinji – Chinese Deep-fried Chicken for Bento instructions
- Spread out the chicken and butterfly open the thick sections. Use a fork to poke holes into it and let marinade in the ★ ingredients for 20 minutes..
- Put the katakuriko and flour (8:2 ratio) into a plastic bag. Add the chicken from Step 1 and coat with the powder. Shake off any excess..
- Deep-fry in 170℃ oil with the skin side down until the surfaces have become crisp and golden brown. At the end, turn the heat up to high to make them extra crispy..
- They'll be hot, so let them cool a little before slicing..
- Teriyaki Hamburger Bento https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154787-teriyaki-burgers-for-bento.
- Ginger Fried Pork Bento https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143394-a-classic-shogayaki-pork-ginger-bento.
- Tonkatsu Bento https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145921-for-bento-how-to-freeze-fried-foods.
- Slightly Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Thigh Bento https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150534-chicken-gochujang-teriyaki.