Doll Festival Sushi Cake.
You can cook Doll Festival Sushi Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Doll Festival Sushi Cake
- You need 700 grams of White rice.
- You need 1 of packet Chirashi-zushi mix.
- It’s 4 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Salmon flakes (bottled type is OK).
- Prepare 1 of Ao-nori.
- Prepare 1 of for decoration Nabana (greens).
- It’s 1 of for decoration Salad shrimp.
- It’s 1 of for decoration Salmon roe.
- It’s 1 of for decoration Cherry tomatoes.
Doll Festival Sushi Cake step by step
- Cook the rice so that it's a little bit harder than usual. Mix in the chirashi seasoning mix. Mix the aonori into half of the rice to color it..
- Make the scrambled egg. I made it a little bit sweet by adding more mirin than usual. Boil the nabana leaves, cool, and set aside..
- In a silicone cake dish, layer the egg, chirashi rice, cooked salmon flakes, and nori colored rice in that order. Use a droplid to push down on it and squeeze it all together..
- Flip it onto a plate and the base is complete! Next we have to decorate it. Use nabana, mini tomatoes, shrimp, and salmon roe to make it bright and gorgeous..