Italian Temari Sushi.
You can have Italian Temari Sushi using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Temari Sushi
- It’s 270 ml of White rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ♦ White wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ♦ Sugar.
- You need 2/3 tsp of ♦ Salt.
- It’s of ♧.
- You need 1 of Smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1 of Salmon roe.
- Prepare 1 of Shiso leaves (or fresh basil).
- You need of ♢.
- It’s 1 of Prosciutto.
- You need 1 of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of Leafy vegetables (like fresh Italian parsley).
- You need of ♤.
- Prepare 1 of Roast beef.
- It’s 1 dash of Onion.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ginger.
- It’s of ♡.
- Prepare 1 of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 dash of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of Wasabi.
- You need of For the ⦿ sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Genovese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of For the ◎ sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive oil.
Italian Temari Sushi instructions
- Combine all ingredients marked with a ♦ and mix in the sushi vinegar. Pour over cooked rice (should be a little hard) to make Western-flavored sushi rice..
- ♧: On a sheet of plastic wrap, place the smoked salmon, shiso leaf, and 1 heaping tablespoon of sushi rice. Wrap up and squeeze gently to form balls like a kinchaku pouch. Top with salmon roe..
- ♢: Wrap up the prosciutto, cream cheese, (black pepper if you'd like), and sushi rice with plastic wrap just like Step 2. Top with the leafy vegetable..
- ♢: Follow the same procedures with roast beef, grated ginger, and sushi rice and wrap them up. Top with minced onion..
- ♡: Wrap up the shrimp, avocado coated with a small amount of sliced lemon, and sushi rice with plastic wrap. Top with wasabi..
- ⦿ Sauce (optional): Mix genovese and olive oil to make basil sauce..
- Sauce (optional): Mix soy sauce and olive oil for a soy-based sauce..
- Dish it up, and decorate nicely with the sauce. Serve with black pepper and coarse salt if you'd like..
- Also great to pack in bentos without removing them from the plastic wrap..