Garlic Mayo Flavored Karaage Fried Chicken.
You can cook Garlic Mayo Flavored Karaage Fried Chicken using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Mayo Flavored Karaage Fried Chicken
- You need 260 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of ~1 tablespoon ★Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of ★Salt and pepper.
- You need 5 of to 6 shakes ★ Umami seasoning (optional).
- You need of The ● ingredients are for the breading.
- You need 66 ml of ●Plain flour.
- It’s 1 large of ●Egg.
- You need 1 of ~1 tablespoon ●Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 of ●Salt.
Garlic Mayo Flavored Karaage Fried Chicken step by step
- Cut the meat into 3-4 cm chunks (small), and cut 4-5 notches into the center..
- Coat Step 1 with ★ inside a plastic bag, and let sit for 30 minutes. If you let it sit for 1/2-1 while day, then you will be able to eat it at its tastiest..
- Add • to Step 2, and mix well. If you stored it in the fridge in summer, then let it warm up to room temperature at this point. The frying time will just take longer..
- Fill the pan up only half way with oil and no more, and warm it up. The grease will overflow if you use too much, so make sure only to fill it up to half way!.
- Add in the meat once it has reached the desired temperature. It will continue to bubble for a while, and the bubbles could overflow if the temperature is too high!!.
- Fry at a medium heat or lower. Add the meat so that the oil doesn't reach higher than 80% of the pot, and fry slowly..
- This has turned out to be plump and tender juicy fried chicken..
- I use Ajinomoto to season this. If you don't want to use it, then the taste will change a lot, so make adjustments (salt content and richness) while checking the taste..