Tomato Beef Stew (Chinese style).
You can have Tomato Beef Stew (Chinese style) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Beef Stew (Chinese style)
- It’s 2 of lbs. Beef chunk.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 of Small carrots.
- Prepare of Seasonings:.
- It’s 3-5 slices of Licorice.
- It’s 3-5 slices of Star anises.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Beef bouillon.
- You need 1000 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Sugar.
Tomato Beef Stew (Chinese style) step by step
- Beef, tomato, potato and carrots cut into bite size. Chop yellow onion..
- Prepare the stew packet: Put licorice and star anises into a tea pouch and set aside..
- Brown beef in the pot..
- Add onion, tomato and carrot..
- Put the stew pocket into the pot, close the lid and simmer for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, open the lid once it’s safe to do so. Remove the stew pocket, lastly, add potato..
- Maintain medium to low heat for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are softened..
- Ready to serve! Enjoy! Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and delicious recipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.