Shii-chan's Fried Chicken Karaage ✿.
You can cook Shii-chan's Fried Chicken Karaage ✿ using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shii-chan's Fried Chicken Karaage ✿
- Prepare 300 grams of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Miso.
- It’s 1 clove of ○Grated garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ○Sake.
- You need 50 grams of Katakuriko.
- You need 100 grams of Plain flour.
Shii-chan's Fried Chicken Karaage ✿ instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with the ○ ingredients. Rub in the flavors well and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Combine the katakuriko and plain flour. Add 1-2 tablespoons of the flour mixture to the bowl from Step 1 and mix together well..
- While the oil is heating up, coat the chicken. Once they are deep-fried completely, they're finished♪.
- When I coated it with cornstarch, it came out like crunchy deep fried fish. It was delicious ♪ I also thought the deep-frying oil didn't get too dirty★.