Setsubun: Golden Ratio for Hand-Rolled Sushi & Sushi Rice.
You can cook Setsubun: Golden Ratio for Hand-Rolled Sushi & Sushi Rice using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Setsubun: Golden Ratio for Hand-Rolled Sushi & Sushi Rice
- Prepare 540 ml of White rice.
- Prepare of Vinegar Mix.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Fillings.
- You need 1 of Tuna (sashimi quality).
- It’s 1 of Amberjack (buri).
- You need 1 of Salmon.
- It’s 1 of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Negitoro (minced fatty tuna with scallions).
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 3 of Imitation crab sticks.
- You need 1/2 of packet Daikon radish sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Canned tuna mixed with mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Umeboshi paste.
- You need 1 of Mentaiko spicy salted pollack or cod roe.
- It’s 1 of pack Natto (fermented soy beans).
- You need 10 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- You need 10 of leaves Leafy lettuce.
- It’s 1 of all Accompaniments with the sashimi packs.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise・wasabi・soy sauce.
- It’s 30 of sheets Nori seaweed (large sheet cut into 4).
Setsubun: Golden Ratio for Hand-Rolled Sushi & Sushi Rice step by step
- [Vinegar mix] Put everything in a pan and turn on the heat to medium. Stir until the sugar and salt has dissolved and the mix is transparent..
- Cook the rice with a little less water than usual. I don't have a sushi rice tub, so I just transfer the cooked rice to a bowl. Add the vinegar mix and mix..
- Place the fillings on dishes, and then just roll and eat..
- [Fillings] Roll whatever you like, such as shrimp & avocado; tuna mayo & daikon radish sprouts; shiso & umeboshi & cucumber; fresh tuna & avocado.
- The accompaniments that come in the sashimi packs can also be used as fillings, or just pour over dressing and eat like a salad..