Colorful Bite-Sized Sushi Balls.
You can cook Colorful Bite-Sized Sushi Balls using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Colorful Bite-Sized Sushi Balls
- Prepare of Topping:.
- Prepare 20 of cuts total Salmon, tuna, squid, sea bream, shrimp, etc.
- It’s 1 of Shiso, salmon roe (for white sashimi such as squid).
- It’s 1 of Wasabi.
- Prepare of Sushi Rice:.
- It’s 700 grams of Freshly cooked rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
Colorful Bite-Sized Sushi Balls instructions
- Mix together the vinegar, salt, and sugar and add to the freshly-made rice. Mix together using cutting motions while flapping a fan over the rice..
- Put the topping, wasabi, and rice on plastic wrap, and shape into a ball..
- If putting squid or other white sashimi onto the rice, first put shiso or wasasbi onto the plastic wrap before the other ingredients, then top with some salmon roe after shaping..