Korean flat noodles.
You can cook Korean flat noodles using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean flat noodles
- You need of stir fry.
- You need 6 1/2 oz of Korean flat noodles.
- Prepare 20 oz of grilled leftover pork steak, lean.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- It’s 4 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 15 1/2 oz of chicken broth, low sodium.
- You need of thickener.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of chives, chopped.
Korean flat noodles step by step
- Add water, noodles broth let cook.
- Chop meat to bite sized pieces, you can substitute pork for what ever meat you want.
- Let cook 3 minutes add cabbage salt garlic cover let cook 4 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water add to boiling cabbage noodles and meat to thicken let rest 2 minutes after it thickened add green peas stir in and garnish with chives and serve.
- Youcan substitute ramen for flat noodles.