Chirashizushi with Leftovers from Osechi. This Japanese recipe for chirashizushi, also known as scattered sushi, is a special-occasion dish served on plates or in bowls with colorful toppings. Spread simmered shiitake, cucumber, imitation crab meat, and omelet strips over rice. Chirashi Sushi Recipe (Hinamatsuri Chirashizushi). cookingwithdog.com. Подробнее.
You can make Chirashi sushi from scratch (my recipe here) or take a shortcut version by using. Nama-chirashi, or chirashizushi with raw ingredients. Sometimes I crave for wine with sushi. chirashizushi. You can cook Chirashizushi with Leftovers from Osechi using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chirashizushi with Leftovers from Osechi
- Prepare 2 cup of Leftover osechi vegetables.
- You need 1 of Salmon roe, prawns or pickled baby herrings.
- Prepare 1 of Datemaki omelet or hard scrambled eggs.
- Prepare 540 ml of Japanese rice or rice for sushi.
- Prepare 100 ml of Sweet vinegar recipe.
Check back soon to see chirashizushi's favourites from across the site. Chirashizushi is one of the most common sushi varieties prepared in Japanese households. This unusual version (often referred to as scattered sushi) consists of a bowl of sushi rice complemented with a wide group of Chirashizushi. (Scattered Sushi, Chirashi Sushi, ちらし寿司, Chirashi). Chirashizushi was one of those dishes, and her version was always loaded with seasoned vegetables and topped with a scattering of vibrant sugar peas, egg and red ginger.
Chirashizushi with Leftovers from Osechi instructions
- Chop the shitake mushrooms, lotus roots, konyaku and bamboo shoots finely. Cut the pickled baby herrings or octopus into small bite sizes..
- Cook the frozen prawns in strong Japanese dashi stock quickly to defrost and turn the heat off. Leave to cool the prawns in the liquid..
- Cook the rice until al dente as in . Mix in the sweet vinegar without mashing the rice grains. Add sesame seeds if you like..
- Mix in the step 1 vegetables, prawns and pickled baby herrings into the step 3 rice. Garnish with datemaki omelet or hard scrambled eggs, boiled snow peas, and salmon roe on top..
- This is my chirashizushi for 2011. I added vinegared octopus and it looked very colourful..
Visualizza altre idee su cibo, ricette, cibo giapponese. Another close translation for it is “sushi rice salad”; just to give you another idea for the basic original Japanese meaning of the word. “Chirashizushi” is known as scattered sushi and is served on plates or bowls with colorful toppings. It's often cooked for celebrating special occasions, such as festivals and birthdays. You can use your favorite sushi toppings. Also called Chirashi Sushi and literally translating to “scattered sushi”, the chirashizushi is basically a bowl of sushi rice with toppings of raw fish, vegetables The taste of sake wine is more delicious with a Chirashizushi dish.