Armenian dolma (tolma).
You can have Armenian dolma (tolma) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Armenian dolma (tolma)
- You need 1 kg of beef.
- Prepare 50 grams of rice.
- Prepare 2 large of onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander greens.
- Prepare 5 of basil.
- You need 1 of rosemarin.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of red and black pepper.
- You need 1/2 kg of grape leaves.
Armenian dolma (tolma) instructions
- Run the beef and onion through the meat grinder.
- Add row rice and cut greens to the forcemeat. (You can replace fresh greens with dried).
- Add salt, peppers and water and mix very well (perhaps with hands).
- Lay the grape leaf on the table and with table spoon put some meat on it. Then wrap and sequentially put in a pan..
- After either meat or grape leaves are finished, you are done 🙂 Put the pan on the fire and close the cover for about 1 hour..
- Serve hot. On the plates put some sour creme on the dolmas before eating. In Armenia we are putting non sweet yogurt (matsoun) but I am not sure you will find it everywhere in the world..