Salmon oyako chirashi sushi.
You can have Salmon oyako chirashi sushi using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon oyako chirashi sushi
- Prepare 1 of salmon.
- It’s of salmon roe.
- It’s of vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of sugar.
Salmon oyako chirashi sushi step by step
- Cook 1 cup of rice, after rice cooked, add rice vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Make the kinshi tamago(thinly sliced egg crepe), use 2 eggs and some sugar.
- Cut the vegatables into slices or chops, I use cucumber, shiso, raddish, green beans today, use any vegetables you like.
- After rice cooking down, add shiso leaves into rice then put all ingredients on the rice. enjoy with soy sauce and wasabi!.