Easy Iranian Tomato Cinammon Pilaf.
You can have Easy Iranian Tomato Cinammon Pilaf using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Iranian Tomato Cinammon Pilaf
- It’s 250 ml of worth Basmati rice.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 100 grams of A. Canned Tomato.
- You need 350 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh parsley.
Easy Iranian Tomato Cinammon Pilaf instructions
- Slice the onion. Crush the tomato with your hands..
- Heat the olive oil in an earthenware pot and sauté the onion..
- Add the rice and the “A” ingredients and cook the rice. Once cooked, mix in the parsley..
- On the side, cut cubes of cucumber, onions, and tomatoes and mix with lemon juice and salt to make a salad..