Temari Sushi – Sushi Balls for Doll's Day.
You can have Temari Sushi – Sushi Balls for Doll's Day using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Temari Sushi – Sushi Balls for Doll's Day
- It’s 350 grams of Cooked white rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆ Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ☆ Salt.
- Prepare 3 slice of Tuna (sashimi grade).
- It’s 3 of prawns.
- You need 1 of Scallop.
- It’s 15 of Cucumber slices.
- You need 1 of Salmon roe.
- You need 1 of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Spring onion.
Temari Sushi – Sushi Balls for Doll's Day step by step
- Add the ☆ ingredients in a microwave-proof dish, microwave for 30 seconds at 600 W, then mix well..
- In a bowl, mix the cooked rice and Step 1 liquid. Thinly slice scallop into three. Remove the tails from the prawns. Thinly slice the tuna if needed..
- Divide the sushi rice into 12 portions and form into balls using plastic wrap..
- Prepare another sheet of plastic wrap and place the toppings and then the sushi ball on top. Wrap the plastic around to form the temari..
- Twist tightly to form a ball..
- Garnish with salmon roe, roasted sesame seeds or whatever else you like on top. Lay the temari sushi balls on shiso leaves..