Stuffed Green Peppers for Bento.
You can have Stuffed Green Peppers for Bento using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Green Peppers for Bento
- It’s 8 of Green peppers.
- You need 200 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need 100 grams of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 10 of cm Japanese leek.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★ Juice from grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of ★ Egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★ Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Sake.
- You need 1 of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Toasted white sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Sauce (with gochujiang).
- You need 1 of Sauce (teriyaki).
Stuffed Green Peppers for Bento step by step
- Remove the skin from the chicken. Finely chop the chicken in a food processor. Finely chop the Japanese leek and grate the ginger. Cut the green onions in half and remove the seeds..
- Drain the tofu. Put the tofu in a large bowl and mash it. Add the chicken, Japanese leek and ★ ingredients and mix well. Divide into equal pieces..
- Using a tea strainer, sprinkle flour on the inside of the green peppers. Stuff the peppers with the meat mixture from Step 2. Finally, use a tea strainer to sprinkle flour lightly over the peppers..
- Heat a frying pan and pour in some vegetable oil. With the meat side down, arrange the stuffed peppers in the pan and begin cooking. When they are browned, flip them and lightly cook the other side..
- Turn the heat to low and add 2 tablespoons of water. Cover and let steam for around 7 minutes..
- When the stuffed peppers are done, arrange them on a dish. Combine the ingredients for the sauce in the pan and make the sauce. Pour the sauce over the stuffed peppers and sprinkle on the sesame seeds..
- Chanchan-yaki Salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155537-salmon-chanchan-yaki.
- Atsuyaki Tamago (Thick omelet) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143390-sweet-thick-tamagoyaki-rolled-omelette.