Spicy Sesame Shabu Shabu Pork and Okra.
You can have Spicy Sesame Shabu Shabu Pork and Okra using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sesame Shabu Shabu Pork and Okra
- Prepare 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- It’s 1 of pack Okra.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ■Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ■White sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 dash of ■Doubanjiang.
- You need 1/2 clove of ■Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ■Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ■Sesame oil.
Spicy Sesame Shabu Shabu Pork and Okra instructions
- Wash the okra well and remove the fuzz if you don't like it. Don't cut it yet..
- Cut the pork into easy-to-eat pieces. Mix the ■ seasonings together real well..
- Boil some water in a pot, put in a little sake (not listed in ingredients), and parboil the okra. Once boiled, remove the stems and cut in half. Marinate in the seasonings from Step 2 while still warm..
- Boil the pork as well until just cooked. Without draining the liquid from the meat too much, quickly combine with the okra and seasonings. The seasonings are rather strong in flavor, but the boiling water will dilute it to a good level..
- Serve on a plate..