My Salmon Noodles + Veg Bowl#Lunch#mainmeal#Eattherainbow.
You can have My Salmon Noodles + Veg Bowl#Lunch#mainmeal#Eattherainbow using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Salmon Noodles + Veg Bowl#Lunch#mainmeal#Eattherainbow
- It’s 1 Slice of Salmon about 1 inch thick.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Microwave Noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Sweet Peas.
- Prepare 4 of small Florets Broccoli.
- You need 1 tbls of Diced Carrots.
- You need 1 inch of piece of Spring Onion diced.
- It’s 1 tbls of Loose Corn.
- It’s 1 slice of lemon halved.
- You need 1 tsp of Teryaki sauce.
My Salmon Noodles + Veg Bowl#Lunch#mainmeal#Eattherainbow step by step
- Add the Broccoli, diced carrots and peas to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile add oil to the frying pan add the salmon and cook for 2 minutes on each side then near the end turn with skin side up and fry for one min until the salmon is browned and has a crust on it..
- Near the end of the salmon cooking add the noodles to the microwave and cook to what the time says on the pack..
- Drain off the water from the veg. Add the Noodles to the bottom of the bowl..
- Separate the broccoli, corn and carrots and arrange them on top of the noodles separately..
- Then add the salmon down the middle add a little black pepper and little drops if the Teryaki sauce and place the 2 halves of Lemon slices on top and finish with the spring onion along the middle of the salmon.