You can have Beef Bulgogi using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Bulgogi
- Prepare 1 of kilo beef meat (thin cut).
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 of medium red/white onion (minced).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger (minced).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chilli pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds (toast).
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of sesame/olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of part Scallion.
- You need 4 ounces of Coca-Cola.
Beef Bulgogi instructions
- Prepare the meat and cut it very thin..
- Minced the garlic, onion, and ginger..
- Prepare a pan for toasting the sesame seeds..
- Prepare a bowl and mix the meat, garlic, onion, ginger, chilli pepper, black pepper, brown sugar, soy sauce, half part of the toast sesame seed, and put a little amount of oil(sesame or olive)..
- Mixed the marinade and the meat. Cover it and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before cooking..
- For Cooking, prepare the marinated meat. Heat a pan over medium heat..
- Put-in olive/sesame oil to the pan..
- Cook the meat and make sure to flip it so that the meat is cooked evenly..
- Put-in the Cola-Cola, cover the pan and wait until the meat is caramelized. (Mix it every 30 seconds so the meat doesn’t get burned easily)..
- Garnish with scallions and the half of toast sesame seeds. Enjoy your food while it’s hot. Best prepared with some rice or have some lettuce and ready for a snack..