Boiled Chicken with Spicy Hot Tomato Ponzu Sauce.
You can cook Boiled Chicken with Spicy Hot Tomato Ponzu Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boiled Chicken with Spicy Hot Tomato Ponzu Sauce
- Prepare 100 grams of Boiled chicken.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 50 grams of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆Honey.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of ☆Gochujang.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Ponzu.
- It’s of Vegetables (of your choice).
- Prepare 1/4 bag of Mizuna greens.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
Boiled Chicken with Spicy Hot Tomato Ponzu Sauce step by step
- For the sauce, chop up the tomatoes roughly and put into a heat-proof dish with the ☆ seasonings. Mix well..
- Microwave at 500 W for 1.5 minutes (it's hot, so be careful). Leave to cool for a while..
- Thinly slice the boiled chicken. Cut the mizuna into 203 cm lengths. Julienne the cucumber..
- Transfer the prepared vegetables onto a serving dish and place the chicken on top. Pour over the sauce. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes..