Creole Seasoned Pork Chop with Pepper Potato Hash.
You can have Creole Seasoned Pork Chop with Pepper Potato Hash using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creole Seasoned Pork Chop with Pepper Potato Hash
- Prepare 4 of Bone-In Pork Chops.
- Prepare 2 of Tbsps. Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 of Tbsps. Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 of Tbsps. Creole Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Lg. Yellow Onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 of Tbsps. Butter.
- You need 4-5 of Lg. Russet Potatoes, washed and cubed.
- It’s 1 of Green Pepper, seeded and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Purple Onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 2-3 of tsps. Course Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Tbsps. Butter.
- It’s 2-3 of Tbsps. Olive Oil or Bacon Grease.
Creole Seasoned Pork Chop with Pepper Potato Hash step by step
- Rinse off pork chops and pat dry. Season both sides with the seasoning blend: onion powder, garlic powder, creole seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Set aside..
- In a large nonstick skillet add the 3Tbsps. Butter and sauté the 2 thinly sliced onions til translucent and slightly browned. Remove from skillet and set aside to keep warm..
- In the same nonstick skillet on medium high heat. Add 2Tbsps. Butter. Add 1 pork chop at a time. Sear on both sides then finish cooking. Should cook chops for 8 minutes per side. Do this with the remaining stick of butter and pork chops. Set them aside when finished and keep warm..
- In the same skillet add the 2Tbsps. Butter and Oil. While skillet is still really hot add the cubed potatoes, onions, green pepper, garlic salt, and black pepper. Sauté til veggies are tender and potatoes are somewhat crispy. Plate up immediately n serve with the the pork chops and sautéed onions and Enjoy 😋.