Crab Rangoon 🦀.
You can cook Crab Rangoon 🦀 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crab Rangoon 🦀
- Prepare of Wonton wrappers.
- It’s 6 oz of imitation crab meat.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of oil for frying (optional).
- Prepare of Panda Express mandarin sauce, for dipping (optional).
Crab Rangoon 🦀 step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, worcestershire, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, & crab meat. Stir until well combined..
- Place 1 teaspoon filling into center of wonton. Brush the edge with egg and fold into a triangle. Press edges to seal. Fold corners into center and seal..
- TO BAKE: Place wontons on greased cookie sheet. Spray wontons lightly with cooking spray. Bake 11-13 minutes until golden brown. Serve..
- TO FRY: Heat oil in a large skillet. Fry wontons 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown and crispy..