Miso mushroom vegan poke bowl #eattherainbow.
You can cook Miso mushroom vegan poke bowl #eattherainbow using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miso mushroom vegan poke bowl #eattherainbow
- It’s 2 cups of sushi rice.
- It’s Splash of sushi vinegar and mirin.
- It’s A few of carrots.
- You need of Red cabbage.
- Prepare of Oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of miso paste.
- You need 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of lime.
- It’s of Ginger.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare of Chilli.
- It’s of Red onion pickle (see recipe).
- It’s of Shichimi Powder (Japanese chilli powder).
Miso mushroom vegan poke bowl #eattherainbow instructions
- Cook the sushi rice according to instructions. I’m lucky that my son is the sushi rice cooker in our house and he kindly made this. Add sushi vinegar and and rice wine if you wish..
- Prepare the veggies, grate cabbage, carrot, ginger, slice cucumber.
- Marinade the oyster mushrooms in the miso paste and a little soy sauce and sesame oil. Dry fry until cooked..
- Add sushi rice to your bowl and assemble vegetable around. Add mushrooms, chopped chilli, a squeeze of lime and sprinkle with soy sauce and shichimi powder to your taste. We had some left overs and so prepared one for tomorrow’s lunchbox..