Chec (Romanian dessert,.
You can cook Chec (Romanian dessert, using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chec (Romanian dessert,
- It’s 10 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 15 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 10 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 15 tbsp of flour.
Chec (Romanian dessert, step by step
- preheat over at around 190 °C.
- separate the eggs, put the egg yolks in a small bowl.
- add the salt in the egg whites.
- whisk the egg whites until it has a foamy tecture.
- Add the sugar gradually and whisk until the sugar is incorporated.
- Add the egg yolks and mix until is homogeneous.
- Add the oil and mix.
- Last add the flour stir carefully making sure not to leave any flour bubbles in the mixure.
- Optional : add some chocolate chips or cut small pieces of chocolate in the mix.
- Pour the mix into an pan covered in baking paper.
- Put it in the oven until the sides start to come off the sides of pan..Make sure to keep it a bit longer so it will be baked in the middle.