Bibimbap Meat Soboro with Secret Sauce.
You can cook Bibimbap Meat Soboro with Secret Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bibimbap Meat Soboro with Secret Sauce
- It’s 150 grams of Ground meat (beef or pork).
- You need 4 tbsp of Secret sauce.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil (for finishing).
Bibimbap Meat Soboro with Secret Sauce step by step
- Combine the meat, secret sauce, garlic, water, and pepper in a frying pan or pot and mix well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153828-top-secret-all-purpose-yakiniku-sauce.
- Turn on the heat and cook while mixing until it becomes crumbly. Once the liquid simmers off and the meat is coated, turn off the heat and add the sesame oil..
- Depending on your meat, there may be a lot of fat. In this case, use a paper towel to sop it up, then add the sesame oil. It'll taste lighter this way..
- Prepare it so that a little of the liquid remains. You've made fluffy meat soboro. If you have over-simmered it, add some sake or water..
- [Note] If you don't have sauce, prepare it as follows: 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sake, 1 tablespoon of mirin, 1-2 teaspoons of sugar, and a pinch of umami seasoning..
- [Related recipe] It's great with rice wrapped in cabbage, too! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154158-ssambap-rice-stuffed-cabbage-wraps.
- [Related recipe] 8-color vegetable bibimbap. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables.