Spicy Miso Simmered Chicken Drumsticks and Potatoes.
You can have Spicy Miso Simmered Chicken Drumsticks and Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Miso Simmered Chicken Drumsticks and Potatoes
- Prepare 8 of Chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 3 small of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1/3 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Gochujang.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Spicy Miso Simmered Chicken Drumsticks and Potatoes step by step
- Make a few cuts in the drumsticks with a sharp knife. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, rub lightly, and let sit for about 5 minutes..
- Peel the potatoes, cut in half, and soak in water for 5 minutes. Drain well..
- Cut the Japanese leek into 1/2 cm wide diagonal slices. Chop the Chinese chives into 4 cm pieces. Finely chop the garlic and ginger..
- Heat the sesame oil in a deep frying pan, add the chicken drumsticks and lightly brown on all sides, turning them over with chopsticks..
- Add the potatoes and leek and lightly stir fry. Pour in the sake and enough water to cover..
- When it comes to a boil, skim off the scum, and add the ingredients marked ☆. Cover with a droplid, and simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes..
- Put the Chinese chives on top and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Raise the heat and boil down if there is a lot of liquid..
- Transfer to a serving dish and enjoy..