Teriyaki Chicken Drumettes.
You can have Teriyaki Chicken Drumettes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Drumettes
- It’s 10 of Chicken drumettes – the first (thickest) joint of a chicken wing.
- Prepare 1 clove of ★Grated garlic.
- You need 1 piece of worth ★Grated ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Vinegar.
- Prepare 2/3 of to 1 tablespoon ★Gochujang.
Teriyaki Chicken Drumettes step by step
- Use a knife to insert 2-3 cm cuts into the chicken drumettes vertically along the bone. Soaking in the sauce lets the seasoning settle easily and shortens the cooking time..
- Combine and mix the ★ ingredients..
- Place the chicken wings into the mixture from Step 2, mix in with the sauce, cover with wrap and refrigerate for an hour. Turn over the chicken wings once or twice during the marinating process to allow the meat to absorb the flavours..
- Grease your frying pan, add the chicken wings, lid and cook slowly on low to medium heat, occasionally turning them over. Keep the remaining juices and sauce..
- Once they've browned, mix in the remaining sauce. Once it comes to a boil, lid and simmer for 5 minutes on low heat. Occasionally turn them over..
- Stop the heat and let it rest for 5 minutes in the remaining heat, and you're all done..