My Sushi Rice Recipe.
You can have My Sushi Rice Recipe using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Sushi Rice Recipe
- Prepare 720 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- It’s 100 ml of ☆Vinegar.
- You need 20 grams of ☆Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆ Konbu dashi stock granules.
My Sushi Rice Recipe step by step
- Cook 4 rice cooker cups of rice. Add a little less water than usual..
- Combine ☆ ingredients..
- Add the seasoning mixture from Step 2 into the freshly cooked rice. Mix in a cutting motion. Fan the rice as you mix..
- Once it has cooled down, the versatile sushi rice is ready to use for nori seaweed rolls, chirashizushi and other dishes..