My Mixed Budda Bowl 🥰 #Lunch#Mainmeal#Eattherainbow.
You can cook My Mixed Budda Bowl 🥰 #Lunch#Mainmeal#Eattherainbow using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Mixed Budda Bowl 🥰 #Lunch#Mainmeal#Eattherainbow
- It’s 1 of Small piece of Smoked Salmon cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 tbls of Cucumber cut into thin lengths.
- You need 1 tbls of red Onion sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of hard boiled egg cut into thin slices.
- Prepare 2 of Cherry tomatoes cut into quarters.
- It’s 1 inch of piece Cucuber cut into thin lengths.
- It’s 1 tbls of Celery cut into thin lengths.
- It’s 1 tbls of Red Cabbage thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbls of Spring onion the green part sliced.
- It’s 1 slice of any cheese cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 Handful of mixed lettuce for the bottom of the bowl.
- It’s 3-4 of thin slices of lemon.
- Prepare 3-4 slices of Lime to garnish.
- It’s 1 tbls of yum yum sauce just little blobs hear and there.
- Prepare 1 of good Sprinkle of Black Cracked pepper.
My Mixed Budda Bowl 🥰 #Lunch#Mainmeal#Eattherainbow step by step
- When all chopped sliced and ready. Add the mixed lettuce to the bottom of the bowl..
- Next arrange the veg and cheese lengths on top so you can see all. Separate the colours..
- Next add the Salmon to the middle of the bowl..
- Then squeeze a little lemon and lime over the veg. (Optional).
- Add a few slices of lemon and lime (Optional) finish with black cracked pepper sprinkled over and a little yum yum sauce..