Chicken in Marmalade “Chutney”.
You can cook Chicken in Marmalade “Chutney” using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken in Marmalade “Chutney”
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, washed and patted dry, cut into strips (fajitas).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of marmalade (we used a homemade grape marmalade, but pretty much any kind will work).
- It’s 1 tsp of Korean red chili paste (Gochujang).
- It’s 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare as needed of oil.
Chicken in Marmalade “Chutney” step by step
- In a medium bowl, combine marmalade, red chili paste, vinegar, salt and pepper and whisk until you have a nice “chutney” style marinade. Place the chicken strips in it and let it rest in the refrigerator for 15 minutes..
- Heat up some oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chicken and the “chutney”, cook covered for three minutes. Then remove the cover and keep cooking until done (some five more minutes for a total of eight)..
- Serve with your choice of side. We had some nice cous cous with pistacchio, so we used that. But rice works perfectly with this as well!.
- TIP: I would recommend using homemade marmalade for this, as it is usually runnier, but if you use storebought, water it down with 1-2 tsp water to make the marinade..