Homemade Ramen Noodles.
You can cook Homemade Ramen Noodles using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Ramen Noodles
- Prepare 2 cups of bread flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda or 1tsp lye water.
- It’s 100 ml of warm water.
Homemade Ramen Noodles instructions
- Spread the baking soda in an aluminum sheet and bake at 120 degrees celsius for about an hour..
- Add the baked baking soda to a glass, then add 100ml of warm water. (in my next recipe I am going to try lye water or white lihia).
- Sift the 2 cups flour in a mixing bowl..
- Add the soda mixture in the bowl then mix until water has been fully absorbed. (if using lye water add the 1tsp to water and stir).
- Knead the dough until fully combined (note this is the hardest part) then wrap in a clear plastic and let it rest in the fridge for about an hour..
- Roll the dough in a pasta machine (the pasta machine will help a lot!) or rolling pin until smooth..
- You can cut the flattened dough in the pasta machine. If you do not have a pasta machine, you may roll the dough until flattened into even rectangle, fold it into two or three depending on its size then cut thinly using a knife. Add four occasionally to prevent sticking..
- Portion as desired and store in a fridge, or cook for 5 minutes in boiling water. Storage life span is about a week. Add flour to prevent sticking. Use with your favorite soup base like miso or soy based soups!.