North India Aloo Paneer Tikki.
You can cook North India Aloo Paneer Tikki using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of North India Aloo Paneer Tikki
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Paneer Grated.
- You need 2 cup of Boiled Potato Grated.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander Leaves Chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Green Chilli Chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Grated.
- You need 1 tsp of Roasted Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chaat Masala Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Rice flour.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
North India Aloo Paneer Tikki instructions
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except oil in a it and mix everything well..
- Make a slightly stiff kind dough so that while frying tikkis won't get break..
- Keep the dough refrigerated for better results (for about 30-40 minutes)..
- Take a golf ball size mixture in hand and make small tikkis from the mixture..
- Heat griddle at 350 degree C and grease it with oil..
- Place tikkis on it and start cooking until it turns golden in colour. Flip it to other side and cook..
- Take out on an absorbent paper..
- Serve hot with grated onion, diakon(radish) and tamarind and green coriander chutney..