Sesame Sauce For Shabu-shabu.
You can cook Sesame Sauce For Shabu-shabu using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sesame Sauce For Shabu-shabu
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of [A].
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Blended miso.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Prepare of [B].
- It’s 4 tbsp of Dashi stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
Sesame Sauce For Shabu-shabu step by step
- Mix [A] ingredients well. Microwave [B] ingredients at 500W for 30 seconds, and mix into [A] little by little. Mix sesame oil to finish..
- Please enjoy with Shabu-shabu. Our Shabu-shabu stock is 1000 ml water and 100 ml sake. That's it. We use pork..
- Add napa cabbage, needle mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, tofu, konnyaku strings, thin scraped carrots, and boiled spinach..