Vickys Boxing Day / Christmas Day Leftovers Soup.
You can cook Vickys Boxing Day / Christmas Day Leftovers Soup using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Boxing Day / Christmas Day Leftovers Soup
- Prepare of Leftovers – whatever you have left from your Christmas dinner.
- You need of Chicken, ham or vegetable stock – amount needed depends on..
- You need of … the amount of leftovers you've put in the soup pan!.
Vickys Boxing Day / Christmas Day Leftovers Soup instructions
- This is the simplest recipe ever as everything is already cooked and just needs warming up.
- Throw whatever leftovers you want to use in a pan – sprouts, roast carrots and parsnips, roast potatoes, pigs in blankets, stuffing, why not throw the gravy in there too! Keep the meat to the side and chop it roughly or cube it. Turkey or chicken? Shred it!.
- Add enough hot stock to cover for a thick soup. Add a bit more for thinner. You can always add more later on.
- Bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes then blend it up with a stick blender. Too thick? Add more stock.
- Add in your chopped / shredded meat, simmer for another 5 minutes to warm it through, then serve. Season if required but there should be enough already there.