Beef & Chorizo Fried Rice with Pineapple.🇲🇨😍🐂🍍🥕🍄🌶.
You can have Beef & Chorizo Fried Rice with Pineapple.🇲🇨😍🐂🍍🥕🍄🌶 using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef & Chorizo Fried Rice with Pineapple.🇲🇨😍🐂🍍🥕🍄🌶
- It’s 200 g of Beef Schnitzel.
- Prepare 2 of chorizos sausages,fried then cut into bite.
- You need 3 cups of cooked rice (preferable the night from before).
- It’s 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 of big onion, chopped finely.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet corn frozen.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas frozen.
- Prepare 1 of carrot diced.
- You need 1 of Red Capsicum sliced.
- It’s 4 of mushrooms diced.
- It’s 1 of Celery stalks, dice.
- Prepare 150 g of Bean Sprouts.
- It’s 1 of big onion chopped finely.
- It’s 2 cm of fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 3-4 tbs of Thai Soy Seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbs of ABC Sweet Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Pineapples chopped into chunk.
- You need of Sea salt.
- It’s of Grinded blackpepper.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley leaves or diced green onion as garnish.
- It’s 8-10 of raw prawn crackers/chips from Indonesia (kerupuk udang).
- It’s 1 cups of Rice Bran oil for stir-fry.
- You need 2 cups of Rice Bran oil for deep fry.
Beef & Chorizo Fried Rice with Pineapple.🇲🇨😍🐂🍍🥕🍄🌶 step by step
- Marinade the beef with 1 tbs ABC Sweet Soy wine and 1 tbs Thai Savoury Soy sauce for 30', turn over once. Then cut into square. In a wok put 1 tbs oil, fry the beaten eggs, fry the scramble egg, remove and set aside..
- In a very big wok add 1 tbs oil, and fry the chorizo, remove then slice roundly then slice half. Add 2 tbs oil and fry the Beef schnitzel pieces, brown on both sides. Remove and set aside..
- Add and heat 1 inch of oil, then fry the prawn chip in hot oil, 2 pieces for one person, each chip arise 3 times bigger. With a colander remove, set aside, cover with kitchen towell. Remove the oil, leaving only 1cup for the next stir-fry. In a pot with 1 cup water boiled the sweet corns, carrots, peas, put a pinch of salt, boil for 4 minutes. Remove, drain.
- In a wok put 1 cup oil and turn heat on high, add onions,ginger, garlic and chili then add the cooked veges,half of the soya mixture then mix well then add the rice, the rest of the sauce and mix well again, then bring back the beef and sausages to the rice mixture,adding the bean sprouts, the scramble egg and the pineapple & mix again.Taste the season. When all is warm and well mixed then turn off. Transfer to a deep large serving dish.Garnish with the parsley leaves or the diced green onion😍..