Chilled Shabu Shabu Sauce with Grated Daikon Radish, Lemon & Soy Sauce.
You can cook Chilled Shabu Shabu Sauce with Grated Daikon Radish, Lemon & Soy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilled Shabu Shabu Sauce with Grated Daikon Radish, Lemon & Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Water.
- You need 50 grams of Daikon radish.
Chilled Shabu Shabu Sauce with Grated Daikon Radish, Lemon & Soy Sauce instructions
- Peel the daikon radish, and grate. Transfer to a sieve and drain the excess water out by pushing it with the back of a spoon..
- Put the sugar, honey, dashi stock granules, and water into a heatproof container, and microwave for about 20 seconds at 600 W, and mix..
- Add the soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, lemon juice, and daikon radish from Step 1 into Step 2, and mix well..
- Here's a great summer dish that uses this sauce. It's a chilled chicken dish, cooked “shabu shabu” style. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170776-chilled-chicken-breast-for-the-summertime.
- You can prepare shabu shabu with shio-koji and top it with grated daikon radish and soy sauce as well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170784-cold-shabu-shabu-with-shio-koji-grated-daikon-radish-and-soy-sauce-dressing-with-lemon-flavour.
- Here is the recipe for tender chilled shabu shabu with inexpensive pork..