My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops.
You can cook My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- You need 4-6 of pork chops.
- It’s 1-2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s of Dried parsley for garnish.
- Prepare of Canola or olive oil for frying.
My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops step by step
- In a large skillet, heat a couple tablespoons of oil over high heat..
- Season pork chops all over with salt, garlic and pepper to taste..
- Cook pork chops until browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add pork chops to oven safe dish..
- Pour cream of mushroom soup on top and mix in dried thyme and mushrooms. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through and tender..
- Garnish with dried parsley..