“PIE” or “Burek” with meat (turkish -greek recipe).
You can cook “PIE” or “Burek” with meat (turkish -greek recipe) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of “PIE” or “Burek” with meat (turkish -greek recipe)
- Prepare 350 grams of minced beef meat.
- Prepare 2 of chopped spring onions.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 pinch of dill.
- It’s 1 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white rice.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 500 grams of fresh pastry.
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
“PIE” or “Burek” with meat (turkish -greek recipe) instructions
- Preheat oven 200°F.
- In a pan put the garlic, the onions, the meat, olive oil and make them darker (cook them with 2 tablespoons of oil) the rest oil we will need it later!.
- Then add tomato juice, rice, spices and leave it to cook until the liquids are not excist in the pan!.
- Then let it to be in enveroment temperature and start unpacking the pastry.
- Put oil to you oven dish.
- You will put: 2 double pastry and then meat 2 double pastry and then meat and on the top 3 double pastry. EACH PASTRY has to be oily.
- In the end cut the pie till the middle (not to the bottom), spray oil on it and mix an egg with milk and put it on the top.
- cover it with alumminium foil (not perfect) and put it in the oven for 35-45 min.
- For some min the pie has to be without the foil so it will have some colour (aprx 15min).