Grilled Pork Chops.
You can have Grilled Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork Chops
- You need 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 4 of boneless pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 1 inch thick).
Grilled Pork Chops step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add pork chops; turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight..
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving..