Chilled Shabu Shabu Salad and Spicy Sauce.
You can have Chilled Shabu Shabu Salad and Spicy Sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilled Shabu Shabu Salad and Spicy Sauce
- You need 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly or pork bits etc).
- Prepare 1 of Vegetables: lettuce, cabbage etc. (this time I used cucumbers and onions).
- Prepare 5 of cm ●Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 4 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Sesame oil.
- You need 2 tsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ●Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 of ●Red chili oil if you have it.
- It’s 1 clove of / piece of each ●Garlic, Ginger (both finely chopped).
Chilled Shabu Shabu Salad and Spicy Sauce step by step
- Mix ● together. This tastes plenty delicious without doubanjiang or red chili oil..
- Cut the lettuce / cabbage / vegetables etc. and rinse (this time I used sliced cucumber and onion)..
- Bring water to a boil, boil the pork, and drain in a sieve. Immediately cool in cold water when making cold shabu shabu (you can also leave it warm)..
- Arrange the vegetables on a plate….
- Arrange the boiled pork on top of the vegetables, drizzle the sauce from Step 1, and it is done!.
- This is a pork block roast recipe using the same dressing. All-Purpose Sauce Simple! Boiled Pork and Spicy, Fragrant, and Delicious Sauce..