Zippy and Sweet Breaded Pork Chops.
You can have Zippy and Sweet Breaded Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zippy and Sweet Breaded Pork Chops
- Prepare 4 of boneless pork chops medium cut.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs or as needed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (or adjust to keep a ratio of 1:4 with crumbs).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need to taste of mustard.
- It’s 3 Squeezes of honey.
- You need 1 dash of soy sauce.
Zippy and Sweet Breaded Pork Chops instructions
- On a plate mix Crumbs and cheese.
- In a small bowl mix mustard, room temperature honey and soy sauce.
- Press pork chop into breadcrumbs mixture. Top the chop with sauce. Top with more breadcrumbs and press to combine..
- Foil and spray a baking dish. Place chops sauce side up..
- Bake at 375 for 18 minutes or until done..
- Note: it didn't come out as crispy as I like. Maybe spray the top of the chops with cooking spray or increase temp..