My Homemade Chilli Beef Burgers 😁 #Lunch#Mainmeal.
You can have My Homemade Chilli Beef Burgers 😁 #Lunch#Mainmeal using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chilli Beef Burgers 😁 #Lunch#Mainmeal
- It’s 200 g of Beef Mince.
- It’s 2 tbls of Diced onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli marinade.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Garlic granuals.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of grounded cheese flavoured Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour and a little on a board to roll and shape.
- Prepare of Salt, to taste.
- Prepare of Black cracked pepper, to taste.
My Homemade Chilli Beef Burgers 😁 #Lunch#Mainmeal step by step
- Add the mince to a mixing bowl then add the diced onion.
- Next add the chilli marinade then the egg white also the salt and pepper and Garlic granuals.
- Add the tortilla crumbs they will give the burger a slight cheesey flavour instead of breadcrumbs or oats..
- Lastly the flour and the cayenne pepper. Then mix everything in squeezing with your hands until it all clumps together..
- On the flat surface add some flour and roll it and squeeze it into a firm ball. Cut in half and then half again you have 4 burgers.
- Squeeze and roll each into a ball then with the palm of your hand flatten and push in the sides to a nice round firm shape. As thick as you want it..
- When all four are done add to a plate and add to the fridge for an hour or more this will chill and keep them firm for Grilling..
- When grilled and cooked through,add to a bun with some salad a sauce of your choice And cheese so much tastier than premade ones in shops..