You can cook Chinese Bhel using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Bhel
- You need 4 tbsp of Garlic.
- It’s of Oil 3 tbsp + For deep frying.
- You need 1 Inch of Ginger.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- It’s of Water 1 Cup + 2 tbsp + for boiling noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt to taste +.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Corn Starch.
- You need 200 g of Noodles.
- It’s 6 Tbsp of Cold Water.
Chinese Bhel instructions
- First to make the sauce, heat 3 tbsp of oil and add in 4 tbsp Finely chopped garlic, 1 Inch of Ginger and 2 green chillies and fry for 2 minutes. (Do not over fry).
- Now add 3 tbsp chilli powder (you can decrease the quantity if you do not like very spicy dishes but then taste can differ) Now add a cup of water, salt to taste, sugar ½ tsp, and 2 tsp of lemon juice..
- Now mix 2 tbsp of constarch with 2 tbsp of water and mix well to make a slurry and add the slurry to your sauce (medium flame). Keep stirring while adding the slurry to avoid lumps and then simmer for 2 minutes..
- Now remove the sauce in a bowl..
- Now add a tsp of salt to water and boil 200g of noodles..
- Now strain the noodles, add 6 tbsp cold water and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes deep fry the noodles until Crispy..
- Now remove the noodles out from heat. Mix with the sauce, Serve and Enjoy..