You can cook Sesame Chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame Chicken
- It’s 1 lb of 1/2 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 of green onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chili paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 c of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 c of cornstarch.
Sesame Chicken instructions
- In a mixing bowl mix chicken broth, brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili paste, garlic powder and ground ginger. Set aside..
- Cube chicken. whisk eggs in bowl and place cornstarch in a ziplock bag. Dip chicken in egg mixture letting egg mixture dip off and put into bag to toss..
- Heat vegetable oil in pan. Add chicken and fry until golden brown. Transfer to paper towel lines plate..
- While chicken is cooking add sesame sauce to small sauce pot and whisk to boil. Add cornstarch slurry to thicken. (1 tbsp water, 1tbsp cornstarch). Toss chicken ins ace and serve immediately. (optional to toss chicken and bake chicken for 30 mins with sauce)..
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions..