Creamy Chinese Cabbage.
You can have Creamy Chinese Cabbage using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chinese Cabbage
- You need 200 g of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 30 g of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 10 g of sliced bacon.
- It’s 40 g of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/5 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of starch.
- It’s of ・a little bit of water.
- Prepare of grated ginger(as much as you want).
Creamy Chinese Cabbage instructions
- Separate the Chinese cabbage into leaves. Cut the white tough part into thin slices and cut the green thin leaves into big pieces. Cut off the stem of the Shimeji mushrooms and separate them. Cut the bacon into 1cm long pieces..
- But the broccoli into florets and boil it..
- Put chicken stock powder and water into a hot-pot and heat it up. Add 1. Add the salt to the boiling water, and cook for 3~4 minutes..
- Add 2 and milk. When it starts to boil again, add the mixture of starch and water made in a separate container.Let it com to a quick boil to thicken..
- Serve with grated ginger..