Greek pork chops.
You can cook Greek pork chops using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek pork chops
- It’s 2 of Bone on pork chops.
- You need to taste of Garlic.
- Prepare as needed of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Red wine vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of Oregano.
- It’s to taste of Tomatoes.
- It’s to taste of Cucumber.
- You need to taste of Feta.
- Prepare to taste of Red onion.
- You need to taste of Lemon juice.
- You need of Naan bread (optional).
Greek pork chops instructions
- Marinate pork chops with olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Put tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, feta, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and oregano to taste. Mix and set aside..
- Heat grill to high heat, grill pork chops until done..