Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu with Spicy Sesame Soy Sauce.
You can cook Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu with Spicy Sesame Soy Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu with Spicy Sesame Soy Sauce
- You need 150 grams of Thinly sliced pork for shabu-shabu.
- You need 3 of Eggplant.
- You need 3 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of * Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of * Vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of * Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of * Juiced ginger.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of * Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of * Ichimi spice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of * Ground sesame seeds.
Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu with Spicy Sesame Soy Sauce step by step
- Cut the tops off the eggplants, wrap them in plastic wrap and microwave for 4 to 5 minutes at 500 W. Immediately put into a bowl of ice water to cool, then cut each one into 4 pieces..
- Combine the * ingredients. Finely shred the shiso leaves..
- Separate out each slice of pork and boil each one in boiling water (by waving it around in the water with chopsticks). Put the cooked slices on paper towels to drain..
- Arrange the eggplant and pork on serving plates, pour the sauce over them and top with the shredded shiso leaves. Done!.