Salmon in lemon butter sauce with baked veggies. Like the video, subscribe, and share. season the fish with Salt, Pepper, GarlicCompound. Perfectly baked salmon in the oven! Brushed with garlic butter sauce, this recipe makes amazingly tasty salmon baked on a sheet pan with broccoli Baked on a sheet pan with your favorite veggies, this easy salmon recipe takes just a few minutes of prep and makes a perfect weeknight dinner idea.
It's an elegant dish that will satisfy your guests but also looks beautiful on a plate with some roasted veggies and a glass of wine. Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe! It's the perfect simple and healthy dinner recipe. You can have Salmon in lemon butter sauce with baked veggies using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon in lemon butter sauce with baked veggies
- Prepare 1.5 lb of Salmon.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of lemon juice (Juice extracted from 2 big lemons).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare of Veg Salad.
- You need of Veggies (Capsicum, Broccoli, Lettuce, Carrot, Spinach).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise(optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
This creamy buttery lemon butter sauce has a nice lemony kick to it, and a good amount of garlic. The dish is served with a side of pan-fried asparagus, red See notes for preparing salmon for dinner, or as a larger meal. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and brush the. This Easy Lemon Butter Salmon recipe makes an elegant and delicious dinner.
Salmon in lemon butter sauce with baked veggies step by step
- Peel the skin off and cut the salmon into pieces.
- Season both the sides of salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan heat butter on medium heat until it becomes light brown. Fry salmon for 4 mins on one side and 3 mins on other side..
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice and salt. Let it boil. Spoon the sauce on top of salmon as it boils. Cook it until its cooked..
- Veg Salad: Preheat oven to 350F. Mix broccoli, capsicum and onion with olive oil and bake it for 15-20 mins. Mix this with other ingredients..
This one pan salmon and veggies bake could not be easier to make thanks to Gorton's Signature Seasoned Gourmet Fillets. Salmon with lemon and lime butter sauce is an easyand quick recipe. I prefer to buy wild caught salmon if it´s available. If you can´t find fresh wild salmon in your fishmonger, see if in your supermarket there is. How to Bake Salmon in Foil: What cut of salmon is best for this?