You can cook Budae-jjigae 부대찌개 using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Budae-jjigae 부대찌개
- You need of stock.
- Prepare 2 of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 8 large of dried anchovies.
- It’s of dried kelp.
- It’s 8 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of seasoning paste.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot pepper paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of stew.
- It’s 1/2 lb of pork belly.
- Prepare 2 oz of sweet potato starch noodles.
- You need 1 cup of cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 2 stick of green onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fermented kimchi.
- You need 4 oz of sausage.
- You need 4 oz of spam.
- It’s 1 cup of radish sprouts or green.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baked beans.
- Prepare 1 slice of cheese.
- Prepare of minced beef marinated with gochujiang, sesame oil and white pepper powder.
Budae-jjigae 부대찌개 step by step
- Combine the water, anchovies, mushrooms, and kelp in a large pot. Cover and cook for 25 minutes over medium high heat. Add the pork and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Remove the pot from the heat. Take out the anchovies, kelp and mushrooms. Slice the mushrooms into bite size pieces..
- Strain the mixture of the stock and the pork into a large bowl. Put the pork into a small bowl. You will get about 6 cups of stock. Stir in the salt until dissolved..
- Combine the seasoning paste ingredients – garlic, hot pepper paste, hot pepper flakes, soy sauce, sugar, and water in a bowl. Mix well..
- Put the cabbage, onion, green onion, pork, and the mushrooms, on the bottom of the pot..
- Add the kimchi, and the seasoning paste over top..
- Add the spam, sausage, rice cake, tofu, baked beans, and cheese..
- Add the ramyeon and the sweet potato starch noodles..
- Put radish sprouts on top and add 3 cups of stock..